Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Three days in Utah left!

Well, 

I have three full days left, the U haul pulls out sunday morning.  I spend my days working, trying to pack at lunch, and working plans out for the move!  then straight to Rehearsal for "the boyfriend"  

This show is so cute, i mean really the cast is really great when they put their heads in the game!  the dancing is great the songs are great,  I am really glad that I am spending my last few days here working on this show with these people!  

Tonight after the show I meant Halee for a walmart run, thats what we do best!  Had to say good bye to her, and thats hard, but you know we are going to be great friends for ever!  

Well let the good byes continue! But the road ahead is going to be great! 

COME SEE "THE BOYFRIEND" 

1 comment:

  1. Brandon, I am in SERIOUS denial that you are going. I swear, I'll pretend it's not happening until Sunday, when reality will force me to be ANGRY!!! lol Seriously, you will be sorely missed, but Vegas couldn't be luckier!

    ReplyDelete