Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hot day today!

I have nothing really exciting to blog about today!  But i must do this everyday because If i don't I'm afraid I will stop blogging!

So, last night when i got home it was late, and my place was HOT, the thermometer said it was 90, I thought that was weird, but i check the air turned it down, and waited, nothing but hot hair blowing out, well it was broken!  So last night no air, it was hot! I do not like sleeping in the hot! BOOO,  well today i had the Air guys come out and fix it so its better now but still feel hot, not sure why!  

I have one night off in the next two weeks before i leave, and that night is tomorrow, Halee and I are going out, she is going out of town next week and So will be gone when i actually leave!  I am way behind in packing and boy it has got to start sometime soon!  

Well Im off to my air conditioned bedroom ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how uncomfortable we get when it's too hot or too cold? I could have never been a pioneer!

    ReplyDelete