Monday, August 3, 2009

Papa's got a brand new bag!

Last night off before two crazy weeks, and then Vegas. 

Tonight was really great, i got to spend a few hours with Halee, and that was really awesome.  I am so glad she is in my life, she is the constant that has been there for 5 years now, seriously since moving back to Utah she has been there every step of the way!!!!  Let's see!  I have two more weeks to lose Ashley (weight) and I don't think I'm going to make it, but darn it i will be so close! 

I have started packing and I don't know when its all going to get done, AHHHHH!!!! but on the exciting side, I bought a new back pack/ computer bag tonight, that was a necessity right?  

Its awesome!  now I have a bag to put my new lap top in when I am On My Way To An MFA!  

No comments:

Post a Comment