Sunday, August 16, 2009

In Vegas, almost in my house...

What a day, 

First of all let me tell you I AM EXHAUSTED!  we left early this morning to get a run on the day and we got here okay! My parents drove the U haul and I left them and went speeding on to las vegas when we got to St. George so that I could sing the lease and get the keys and stuff like that. 

Well I got here, walked in, said im here, and she said, oh yeah we were waiting for one more person.  Signed the papers and got the keys, drove around to my place, (mind you I have never seen my actual apartment it wasnt ready when I was here last week)  well walked in looks really nice, Im tired, and I wanted to get my fridge stuff put away and take a little nap till my parents got here.  Well I started looking around the apartment, and I couldn't get any lights to go on, check the fridge no power!  Some back story, on tuesday I called to have the power put in my name, but they don't do it on Sunday, so I set it for Monday.  Then i called my apartment complex and they said oh no worries, we have the power on in our name and they will just switch it to your name on monday.  So i said great... Well here I am NO POWER IN MY HOUSE!  the lady i spoke to on tuesday was here today and she said well thats what they do they turn it off and wait a day to turn it back on in your name... BULL!  so I said why didnt you tell me that when i spoke to you on tuesday then?  I called specifically to make sure that was going to be okay.  She had nothing to say but it was all my fault for getting it put in my name!  Well needless to say i was less then pleased.  She told me well you can just sleep in another vacant, And i said? so move my bed and stuff in there then move it out and move it into my place tomorrow? she says No just sleep on the floor, dont you have a blanket you can throw on the floor??? DID SHE SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! well she was less then helpful, and i was not very happy, but there was nothing we could do, so I said okay, what apartment is it we will be sleeping in, and they gave us the keys and we started leaving for it, at that moment the other lady who was in the office came out and said what about sleeping in the model?  and i said i would really appreciate that if possible. Well she had to go ask her manager, and she agreed so here I sit in the model apartment of this complex, HOPING ON HOPING that things work out tomorrow.  We in the heat no air conditioning moved everything into my right apartment, and I am in the model.  HERES TO TOMORROW!  so much has to happen and work out perfectly for everything else to work...

we then ate at a buffet which was nice but not great for the diet but life goes on...

I am seriously drained, emotionally and physically!  SERIOUSLY! 

well More updates to come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment