Thursday, August 20, 2009

Safety Meeting

Wow!

Today was a pretty great day!
Still missing one class that hopefully will get all figured out tomorrow! But we had a 4 hour safety and tour of our three theatres.

It was awesome to see the theatres, and how things work, made me very excited to be here! Nothing really huge and exciting! I met the technical director for the Dance Department and he wants me to stage manage for him (which i would get credits for) So that would be awesome. I also found out that I will be stage managing a new play this semester (I forgot the name) and then next semester i am doing "Musical of Musicals" which I'm really excited about! I'm hoping that I can work hard and prove my worth!

I have to go to Wal*Mart soon, Dexter season three is out and I LOVE THAT SHOW! and i have to get something to take to our theatre graduate party tomorrow night at my advisers house, it should be a pretty good time. Still weird around here but I'm starting to get to know people and who i think I may fit in really well yet! Mind you I haven't pulled out the boot leg copy DVD secret weapons yet!

At this point I have no classes on Tuesday or Friday YIPPEEEE!!! Mon/wed 10-1245, and thurs 4-515. That's not bad right?

Well that's all for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment