Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Place in my New Home!

Okay, HELLO!

 This blog has the potential to be very long but I’m not sure yet!  I have to recap my weekend in Vegas, and update you on all the plans! 

On Saturday morning we left the hotel bright and early and started driving around to all of the apartments that we had already mapped out!  Well it was long and daunting, we stopped at 8 that we had already scoped out on the net, and then started calling random ones we passed along the way!  It came down to two one studio and one one bedroom, when we were going to our last one, and we past one and my mom said we might as well call, so she did, and the lady was very pushy and set up and appointment we weren’t sure we would keep because of how pushy she was, we went to the one we were on the way to it was a no, then we decided why not lets stop by the pushy place ill call it!  Well we did and it was

 going all right then I noticed they were Riverstone, which is the company I work for here in Salt lake and things started looking up!  She showed me the property and the model And I liked it, it was really nice, big, and not to expensive, so now I had THREE TO choose from, but after hunting for hours and hours, we decided it was time to eat some lunch, we went to a Mexican joint near by UNLV and sat down, I took my computer in to make an excel spreadsheet of the best place to live!

 

Well I decided on the pushy place, and we went back to give them the deposit and she says, well we may not have one available, WHY DID YOU SHOW US ONE THEN! We told you when I was moving and everything, and now you may not have one!  BOOOOO!!!!!  We lucked out she has one, now I just PRAY she follows through and gets it ready for me or I will be homeless in Vegas, not pretty.

We then went to campus to take a look around and it felt so home!  It was really nice, easy to get around, not as HUGE as I thought, or at least it didn’t feel huge!  After that we went to the hotel to rest up and head to the strip, we went to the strip to see the treasure Island show!  First of all it was PACKED!  Took a long walk to get there and a lot of people and by a lot I mean A LOT of people standing around for the show.  I noticed there was a bar on the other side of the pond where the show was and said that we should go in there and sit and watch it!  My parent decided that was a good plan and to the bar we went FUNNY RIGHT???? Would be much funnier if you knew my parents, well the show rocked it was amazing, the fire balls were HUGE and so hot, the fireworks, the water, the GIANT sinking and moving ships!  IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! Here are a few pics!

 

See the people on the left that was where we were.

 

LOOK HOW CLOSE WE WERE!  It was awesome!

 Anyway we headed home on Sunday, it was a great trip and I am SO EXCITED to go to Vegas now!  Felt so right!  

No comments:

Post a Comment