Saturday, August 15, 2009

Great night with great friends!

Just really quick I wanted to say!  I had a great night, 

The wind at the Boyfriend still BOOOOO! but we made it through, but after, tara, annie, ashley, kelland, RACHEL (WHO I LOVE AND IS AMAZING) and I went to Burger bar, and then to tara's house, where Lucy (taras mom, and becky tara's sister joined in) and we ate and chatted, and played nertz, and ofcourse i won, but it was such a great night with really great people who I am going to miss so badly, 

I also made a five year old cry because i was moving, Im so sorry Aria!  I love you! I will bring you a Las Vegas Present I promise!

Tomorrow I pack, do the Boyfriend one more time then sunday I pull out and head to vegas!  Ill keep you updated as I can!  

1 comment:

  1. She seriously bawled her eyes out, sobbing for like 45 minutes until she finally fell asleep. Brandon, she loves you almost as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete