Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All alone

Well, today my parents went home, I dropped them off at the airport at 12:30, I had a lunch meeting with the other Stage Managers at 1, I know that I am going to be okay, and that some how this is all going to make sense in the end, but what the crap am I doing!

I really don't know a single person here, and until this afternoon I atleast had my parents here with me and now its just me. I am so nervous about everything! I hope I can find friends that I like to hang out with and I don't have to pretend to like "parties" and crap! I'm just not that kind of person, I just want some great friends to come home and play games with or watch a show...

I don't think that three years have sunk in yet, but Today when my parents left i think it was a huge slap! My parents really are the greatest people in the world, I know that they give so much to me and my other brothers, and I hope that they know how much we all appreciate it! I could not have done this move with out them, and now they are gone, and Whats funny i will probably see them just about as much as I did when I lived in Utah, but its still hard.

I hope i find some nertz fans soon!

1 comment:

  1. Brandon!! Hi!!! You could always stop into the Trop and meet my mean aunt who's a craps dealer there. Seriously though, don't. She's so MEAN!
    Thank goodness for blogs though :) Or I'd never know how you're doing! Can one play nertz over blogs? NERTZ! I so won that one. It will be the only way I'll ever beat you!
    Brandon, you'll be okay. We love you, and even though we are far away, you still have friends who care.

    ReplyDelete