Thursday, August 13, 2009

2 days, getting harder

I have been keeping myself SO SO Busy that the insanity of leaving has not really been hitting home.  Every day i just work work work, get things done, and go to bed, and yet sunday just keeps getting closer.  

Tonight I had to say good by to one of my dearest and most closest friends, Princess, what an amazing friend she is, She came to meet me and we chatted for a little while.  We have grown so close since that first day I met her when she was judging miss cache valley in like 2002 ish, IN the pageant world we have been like the dynamic duo always one and the other never missing the partner, well, im not in the pageant world anymore which was hard enough but now im leaving and its hard.  Anyway, she gave me a wall plaque that has a quote that fits me to a T.  I did the show tonight (more on that in a minute) then got in my car, and it just hit me then when i saw her present, boy this is getting hard, I have the most wonderful friends here and thinking about walking away from that is just getting terrible.  Princess is really the one that said the most powerful thing to me about going to UNLV, and it was reminding me that it was time for me, time for me to do things for me, I have lived the last years of my life giving every thing possible to everyone around me and it has been a blast every step of the way, but now its time for me.  anyway...

the show opened tonight and it was fantastic!  The wind was whipping and boy did we have to be on our toes!  Outdoor theatre BOOOO!  Rachel and I were running around moving sets, and weighting sets, and changing entrances, and sets, and yada yada yada, but the show was fantastic,  I hope we can get some better weather to finish the run!   Let this be a lesson Dennis Ferrin, BOOO outside shows!  

Well thats all for today, i have to try and pack, and sleep, and stop worrying about the next few days!  its gonna to be good, its gonna to be great, HOMEWORK! SURGERY! RABIES!  

No comments:

Post a Comment