Saturday, August 15, 2009

One of the Hardest Days of my life....

Well, It happened, I had to say good bye, even to this moment I can not believe that it has really happened.  I feel completely torn apart inside.  The day started with Princess calling, and then it just got worse and worse.  I can not tell you how amazingly full my life is with love and friendship and how hard this is for me to keep moving forward with this what seems like crazy plan.  Driving away from the theatre tonight was seriously one of the hardest things I have ever done in my whole entire life!  

listening to Aria tell me she was going to miss me...

I am so glad that in this world technology allows an easier way to stay connected and involved with so many wonderful people, But I also hope that you all know what an awesome impact you have had and continue to have on my life!  I can only hope that as i close this chapter of my life that the next brings more and more amazing things!  

When I agreed to work on Titanic four years ago and started working on it later that year I had no idea what an adventure it would be from that point forward. I would not change one minute of those times.  I have learned so much, grown so much, and met the most inspiring people.  I hope that Dennis Ferrin knows what he does is far more than theatre, and I hope that he can continue to change lives for years and years to come, it has been an honor and a life changing experience for me to have the opportunity to join you these last few years. 

I can not wait to see what comes next but it hurts alot to look back right now, but i have comfort knowing this is a decision that I felt comfort in and strongly feel that i am going where I am supposed to be going!  

Well I guess thats it my last blog from Utah atleast for the near future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment