Monday, August 17, 2009

In my new place FINALLY!

Well update here it is!  

I AM IN MY NEW PLACE!!!! I am sitting in my chair, watching my connected to cable tv, in an air conditioned room because the power turned on today!  SHUT UP, RIGHT? 

Yesterday I WAS SO exhausted that I couldn't stay up past 9:15, so i went to bed and woke up this morning at 6:30, which was alright, I got up, pack up my things in the model and headed over to my no power no air apartment to start un packing.  It was warm, it was hard, but it was work to be done, and let me just tell you started doing and didn't stop till much later, including three trips to walmart!  but during the day, the power got turned on, the cable connected!  Got back on track with my diet!  

I sit here tonight with ALLLLLL of my boxes unpacked, everything put away, and even my walls have hangings on them! SHUT UP I KNOW!  

Today we went to campus and got some UNLV stuff, I got my student ID card, and I bought some of my books!  Found my adviser's office, went to the theatre, it was a pretty good day, Oh well if you hold out the fact that my apartment had a giant wet spot, that smelled like mold, and when we told the leasing office they said oh yea we just forgot about that, sorry, we will get it fixed, the carpet company came by, pulled the pad out, and there is a LOUD fan running constantly till tomorrow at which point they will come put new pad, and clean the carpet again, and then i think we are on to something here!  

Anyway!  Here are a few pics of my new place with the decor!  

2 comments:

  1. Brandon! You LIVE somewhere! Yay!! It looks great! I totally love all the show posters on the walls :) Thanks for keeping this blog so we can keep up with you. Missed you tonight at closing, but Tara's going to bring you a tiny gift from us. Glad to see you settling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true...I do have a little something for your from the cast!

    But the real reason for my comment...YAY YAY YAY for being unpacked! I can't wait to see it for real! (Is that my good friend Cotton Blossom by the tv?)

    ReplyDelete