Monday, September 28, 2009

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE!

Well,

Today, i hit a HUGE HUGE Mile stone! two days shy of my 6 month mark of starting my diet and my life change. I am so proud to announce, I HAVE NOW LOST MY ORIGINAL GOAL OF 18 Inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i put those pants on this evening I was so excited i could barely contain myself. Not only that I went down a shirt size as well!!!!! I can not tell you how wonderful this is, so now to meet the weight goal and start the maintaining!!!!!!

As for the rest of day. I may have missed my first class this morning, but Joe was here that was nice. Went to class, worked on some props (which is a long story on which I am working on props to Company, but lets just say I am working on them, and its fine) After that SM solve the world class, helped tape out the floor with Erica, then...

Joe took me to dinner and shopping, it was wonderful, we ate at CPK it was a great salad, one of my favorites! but after we walked around the shops for a while, went to the Halloween Store, it was allright, went to Old Navy and I put on clothes smaller then I can imagine me wearing!!!! You do not know what that did to my self esteem, I mean really, I just wanted to curl up and scream!!!! But i didnt because Joe was there, but I can tell you he saw a lot of true me today!

Then I started rehearsal tonight for Pink Champagne I think its going to be great, My partner in the show is FANTASTIC!!!! and i do truly love working with Tylo, I can not wait to learn everything I can from him!

Im off to bed, more work tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I am SSOOOOO proud of you!!! And a little jealous too, but mostly PROUD! Good job skinny!

    ReplyDelete