Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting on the Freeway

So nothing huge to report today, I must say i haven't got on the freeway once since i have been here. In salt lake it was how you got every where, but here it just doesn't seem that necessary! weird huh?

Also it feels like "the strip" is in a whole different town, i cant even imagine it being in my town, is that weird. I dont know why i just know it feels forever away!

No official news today, I think it might be official that I am in the show, but Its been a confusing day, director says we are waiting till next week, stage manager says its official, I have no idea, so I guess I wait for a sign :-)

OH another thing i noticed about Vegas, it may be 600 degrees outside, but inside EVERY building its negative 2 degrees! Seriously! I was FREEZING today everywhere i went, I wanted to have a jacket or a blanket to make it through my classes, even the student union! but i guess its better then hot. I can't imagine the money they pay in electric bills.

1 comment:

  1. It must be so hot outside because of your total hotness!

    ReplyDelete