Friday, September 18, 2009

End of Week Four...

Well I haven't been able to blog lately I have a few things going on!

Monday, i went back to class, it was nice Really nothing excited in class land this week, Stage Management is Stage Management. Directing we are watching everyones scenes they have done, which is interesting and we end up talking about many things that really do click in my head, but the class room is so freaking cold I am like shivering for body heat its so cold. Anyway thats going well.

On Tuesday I started doing some work in the shop. Blah, I really don't want to work in the shop, I mean like not even a little. I am trying really hard to remain positive about it, I mean i am going to end up doing meanial tasks I can just listen to my Ipod and not think about the world while im there, I just really don't want to be there. One of the girls that works there told me I would be good at grunt work, and i wanted to punch her in the face! Whatever, There must be a reason for this too! What it is? who knows. I am hoping that next semester or year i can move to a different GA and not be in the shop. Or who knows I may love it (don't hold your breath)

I also went on a date on tuesday night, It was really great, very very fun. Maybe more on that another time. For now I'll just keep that off the internet to see where things go.

Umm, today we had a production meeting and It was on the edge of the cliff for most of the cliff. In the end with simple communication I think we are going to solve everything and make everything work. This brings me to another Adult lesson i would like to discuss.

COMMUNICATION
its not that hard? Its really not hard at all. We are all grown ups, and we can talk about things. It doenst have to be offensive or stand off ish, it just has to be communication. I really feel like that if everyone in the world could take a step back and work on communicating better we would all be in a better place. Anyway, one day i will solve the worlds problems.

I have started house managing for "Reasons To Be Pretty" and its a good show. Its very adult language! Yowzer! buts its done well!

So plans for the upcoming days, house manage, film another short, house manage, catch up on some sleep, and hopefully have a wonderful weekend!

Thats it for week four! Bring on week five!

(P.S.) Im going to hobby lobby soon! Can't WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment