Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday!

Today is German Day,

More on that later.

Mondays are just another day here in las Vegas, Much like Sunday where nothing stops and everything continues as normal. Stage Management class, fun as always. and Directing we have been watching the monologues so nothing huge to report. In our stage managers meeting we sit around and solve the worlds problems which sometimes works others no good.

I have a reading of the show I am in "pink champagne" in an hour and i am really excited about that!

Joe is at German day, Apparently every month him and his friends choose a country and make food and play cards some how associated to that country. So here I sit just wanting to be at German day, and Instead I am at school all day with nothing that great going on!

Anyway! More to come tomorrow I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment