Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Being an adult.

So in the last few days I have had a lot of moments where i just wanted to say, Seriously grow up! We are adults! I would understand this behavior from the teenager at the high school but from you?

Its been really a funny reoccuring moment in my life lately. I know that I don't always have everything together but I feel like in general I know who i am and what i need to do to get therough life for the most part. SO DONT WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO HOLD YOUR HAND!

IT is so important that you really focus on what your name in life is, if you are involved in something, you need to work on that to make sure that not only the show or thing you are doing looks good but your name looks good, Why settle for mediocre? What is the point, is that what you want to do with the rest of you life? Is that what you want to be remembered for?

I know that you should not always focus on your self but i think it is so important to think about what you are leaving in the world and what you want your legacy to be!

Anyway, If you need to know something, ask! If you have a problem, COMMUNICATE!!! GROW UP! that is my moral for the day!

dedicated to princess!

1 comment:

  1. You have such great wisdom. I love the line where you said, "it is so important that you really focus on what your name in life is", that is so great. It made me stop and pause for a moment. I just love you, the person that you are, and that your my friend.
    -Princess

    ReplyDelete