Thursday, September 10, 2009

One day of classes this week

So having monday off rocks!
It meant that really my only day of classes was wednesday which was awesome!!!!

Yesterday in directing class I had a monologue that i had an actor doing and i was directing, I picked a piece from Sordid Lives, which is a great great show! anyway, it went really well, its the oddest thing everything that Tylo (prof) says makes so much sense. And I think why is it that more people are not teaching not only directing but acting this way!

After class I went to a Film department meeting, I really want to get more involved in film and TV production, and I was sitting in the meeting listening, and I was thinking of all the classes I wanted to take, and I had this moment, Its not about how fast I get through this degree its what I can take away from it. I think its interesting because I have done this too, how fast can i get out of here, what is the minimum i need to do to get my degree, But if you think about it, why would you rush it, Now don't get me wrong I dont want to be here past my three years, but when im picking my classes I really need to focus on the best benefit for me, it may be a hard class and time consuming, but isn't that why I am here?

Im off to sign my contract for My Graduate Assistantship which is going to be interesting I am not a shop person, no really i'm not!

My blog on Reba is coming very very soon! So keep checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment