Saturday, September 12, 2009

End of Week Three!

Well it has been a really good week.

Friday I had a production meeting for Whales Save Us went really good! That show is going to be very fun! and as josh says Let the Humor into your design, so thats going to be fun!

After that meeting I went to the first read through of the show i was cast in "Pink Champagne" I love that cast, its going to be a very very fun process. I am really excited to work on a new play as an actor. We are going to be blazing that show which is awesome. The play wright is a smart guy, and I really think the show is going to be fun.

Past that I have done nothing exciting, Living in vegas is boring! You may not believe that but it is! The next week is going to be busy because I start house managing and working in the shop.

Anyway as boring as that post was it tells you whats going on in my life!

I really want to come to Utah and see Beauty and The Beast!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your bored with everything you have going! You are amazing and have so many talents, not to mention you can do 12 things at least, at once. I'm thinking soon you will be so busy you'll be wishing you were bored.
    Love ya!
    -Princess

    ReplyDelete