Thursday, September 24, 2009

Great Stuff Happening

This week has been a really great week.

Tuesday I did a whole lot of nothing, I should have cleaned my house but i didnt. I did however go to dinner with Joe and his friends, and then we played cards for a while it was fun!

Wednesday, boring first class, but directing was fun, I performed my Monologue and Directed my other. IT went really well I felt like my acting was pretty good, and Tylo seemed to like it. and the one i directed was very well received! So anyway that was fun!

Today i found out that my LVBF (kitty) is going to be in my show that I am acting in with me! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! i feel like a total geek but it is going be so much fun!

What else, what else, Nothing huge I guess, Just working on my Grad Sem homework, this class has a great concept but i dont know if the execution is there quite yet. But alas if its the only real struggle i have this semester I guess that is okay!

OH and for princess, because she is probably the only one that will get this.
A certain pageant director from Utah in October texted me and said "they really needed my help could I be there" mind you this is like three weeks away! You know what i said? Not yes for sure, how can i Help. I said, I will have to see if it fits in my schedule. I am pretty busy, and having not heard from you earlier I assumed you didnt need me this year. I'll get back to you. I just thought you would appreciate that!



1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so proud of you! Do they seriously think your THAT available to drop your life and be in Utah for them with 3 weeks notice? Seriously!?!! People like that bug big time! Having said that, on a selfish note, it would be fun to get to see you!

    ReplyDelete