Thursday, October 1, 2009

6 months of Weight Loss!!!!!

So, Here it is my Weight Journey!

Below you will find a picture from various times in my life.. below each is when it is in my life
This Pictures is from 04/05 Not at my heaviest yet.

With the Lovely Sarah Pettit in hoopeston, 2005/06 (i think)

ThIS is a few days before I started my weight lost journey, at the biggest I have ever been in my whole life. I can barely even look at this picture.

This is 23 days into my diet,

This is about two months in I believe I had lost 70 lbs in this shot.

Three Months into the journey 85 lbs down

about the same

Same time period

5 months into the journey Over 100 lbs

almost 6 months 115 down

and this is today, Six Months after I started, I am down 122 lbs, 18 inches on my waist. I wear clothes you can buy in any store, not worrying if they will have a big and tall store.

I can not begin to tell you what this weight loss / Life change has done for me. I know that in the last 6 months i have taken steps to change not only the outside me but the inside me. I am doing things I never thought i was capable of doing, and I am sure that i am changing more than my appearance. I see people i walk by and are overweight make me want to cry, I know that losing the weight is hard, but it is worth every tear, and pound you shed. I know that I had to make a huge change, but some people only need to loose a few pounds, and All i can say is be happy with who you are find where that spot is and stay there! Don't be afraid to do it. Every day and every meal is a chance to make the right choices. Its okay to have a cupcake, its not the end of the day or the diet, it is not a chance to start the diet "tomorrow" just move on, your next meal will be better. ITS NOT WORTH PUTTING IT OFF ONE MORE MINUTE!

I am by no means where i hope to be in the end, but I can tell you I have never had more confidence or more love of myself in my whole life and I know that its not all about weight but changing my body has allowed me to change my mind/soul. Well in 6 months we will see where a year of body and mind focus gets me! I am sure it can only get better!

6 comments:

  1. Holy WOW!!!! You are amazing! You look amazing! AND I LOVE YOU!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have always looked good in my eyes. But, I am so proud of you for finding a spot in your life that you are happy with yourself. I love you, BBOBOG. Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like a proud mom. I have always felt very grateful for getting to know you and working together on my pageant for so many years. It is hard to believe you were only in College and barely in your 20's. And look at you now. What you have done with your weight loss has motivated me to take a look at myself and do something about it. I love you so much and miss you but maybe I will see you in Jan. when I come to see Miss America.
    Debbie P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look spectacular brandon my friend! what an inspiration you are.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the great pictures! WOW! I'm so proud of you and where this journey has taken you. YOU did it, be proud of yourself! You are just so handsome and I love you so much!
    -Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude...too bad my sister-in-law isn't your type!

    ReplyDelete