Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Okay, New Year, New Blog Start

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM LAS VEGAS!


So so so so much has happened since my last post, to much really to type, so I am going to just move on from here!

Joe and I spent the day redoing his bathroom and bedroom, it looks great, but man it was tiring, new tile and paint, and completely moving and redoing all his furniture don't really know why however because he lives with me! Oh wait I do know why its so he can sell that place!

He brought over his Giant TV its big but its going to allow me to play Wii better! Speaking of Wii I LOVE the new mario brothers! I cant stop playing it, i fill like I'm addicted I just wish it would help me burn Calories!

Oh and on the Calorie thing I am going to start P90X (as soon as Tara sends it to me) So Ill keep you up to dat on that, I have got to get rid of my Relief society arms (yea thats for all you Utah folk)

Well thats it for now! But more is coming IM sure!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brandon! Welcome back :) Love the pic and the post. I caught up on all the realsmblog shows. Let me know what's coming up next! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete