Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello!

Well the last few days I have been working on getting joe's house cleaned up and ready to sell, remodeling and making it look sellable! It looks great now!

I have been putting together our video from Disney land, over 120 minutes of footage that i have to edit and add pictures and music, so thats going well!

I started a facebook page for Katy and Brandon's video blog, and we are getting up there in fans, we really want to reach 1000! Huge party when we do!

Nothing huge to report, I did book plan tickets to Logan for Miss Cache Valley, that will be so much fun, will have to go shopping to get something to wear!

Well thats it! more later!

OH P.S. Tuition went up, and looks to go up next semester too! I think that they should sign you in at the rate you start at... just sayin!

Dear Tara, P90X called they want to see me.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I can become a fan twice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a fake account once to cheat at YoVille. I may have to resurrect Shelbus and get him into the Shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete