Friday, October 23, 2009

So So Sorry, its been a while I know!


The last few weeks have been very very busy! I have been rehearsing and stage managing and doing school and trying to sleep!

But things are going good here in Las Vegas it has finally started to cool down and you can really enjoy the weather now a days.

We have been finding lots of fun ways to entertain ourselves. Katy and I have started a Video blog in class and while doing SM stuff its very funny and sometimes makes no sense but its funny!

I started growing a beard, it actually is looking pretty good.

This is after one week of growing

This is after two weeks of growing
Not bad Eh?

Lets see, Katy and I also started a new class, its a special events management class its long (3 hours) on mondays and wednesdays but life goes on. I really like the professor but sometimes the class is long and makes you a smidge tired (see picture below)

So tired....

Lets see, what else. Nothing hugely exciting really, just school and rehearsal but it will be slower in a few weeks as the shows come to a close. I think im making a huge 16 foot puppet for our version of Christmas Carol which i am very excited about! My parents and Grandparents are coming to visit in four weeks. Im still loosing weight! I need to go shopping but im to cheap! (i think Katy and I should start getting sponsors for our blog so that we can afford these things) (thats a great Idea we could add little commercials to our video blog) (funny) (love it)

Okay well!

I will do my best to give you more regular updates!

:-)

1 comment: