Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wedding! (A Gay Wedding, which means something different now then it did 20 years ago)

Today I went to a wedding with Joe, it was not a gay as in gay wedding but it was wonderful, it was my Professor Tylo and his now wife! She was beautiful! Gorgeous! Amazing! Couldn't have looked better. Then we went to a little reception at the Bellagio which was wonderful!

Then to visit Joe's friend that is in the hospital while Joe is at work!

School starts tomorrow, which is fine, I dont have a ton to do this semester especially until feb. 8th and after march 21st but thats okay. That will give me plenty of time for playing Wii!

Im pretty sure that going back to school is one of the worst feelings in the world, Its not that i hate it, however it has been wonderful doing nothing ;-)

I'll let you know all about my classes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment