Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Great things, very great things!

I can not even begin to tell you the things that are going on in my life! It really is amazing. I hope the bottom doesn't fall out!

I have been really enjoying my time at UNLV, I am with great people for the most part very talented, and very fun. We opened our first musical Company, and I got to help with the props it was a lot of fun, and I made a fake cake and a fake cup cake and other fun stuff, but it has been a blast! The show is good, the acting is great! I do love a musical so you know that helps!

As for classes, more of the same nothing huge and exciting very soon i start my "special events Management" class which is only for 5 weeks or something like that! Can you believe that is mid terms! Almost the middle of October!

i have been rehearsing for "Pink Champagne" which is the show I am in and it has been going great. It really is a fun process and the people in rehearsal are so much fun!

I start Stage Managing for Whales Save Us next week and that is going to be great as well!

Personal Life, is great! I have wonderful friends down here, its funny how worried I was when i moved here that i wasnt going to fit in and i guess just the typical worries you have when you move but It has gone really well. Joe and I are still hanging out all the time, and that is very fun! And on sunday I played games with Joe and his brother for a few hours and it was a blast! I EVEN TAUGHT THEM HOW TO PLAY NERTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! very exciting day for me!

Last week i got to go sit in the Stage Management booth at the Cirque Show "O" and watch Joe call the show it was so fun! It was amazing. I love watching shows from the audience but I generally Always end up wondering what is going on in tech land and watching it and HEARING him call the show was so cool!!! i could do it every night!

My nights are extremely busy for a month and I am happy about that but I am also sad that my free time is less, but it will be okay, it will all work out as its suppose to.

I had to start growing facial hair for the show i am in, so I haven't shaved for almost a week, very soon its going down to a Goa-tee (spelling?) then for the show just a mustache i believe which will be interesting.

I have no idea where my life is going to go next but i have to tell you I can not wait to find out. I truly believe that you hold your own destiny, You have to take the leap, no one is going to take it for you and once you do, the sky is the limit! I go to bed excited for tomorrow and i am so excited to see whats going on and what i can get do every day! It is almost a complete 180 from 6 months ago, Dreading going to bed because it meant the next day was not far behind, and loathing what my life had become. I hope that i will never have to live that way again. I just can't imagine going back to that (and no i don't mean Utah, because I love Utah and all my Utah Peeps, I just mean my life there).

I know something is coming, and when its gets here i'll be ready, eyes open ready to leap!! (i hope)

3 comments:

  1. With a little tear in my eye, all I can say is "WOW". As much as I miss you, it makes me extremely happy to see you this happy. I hope you know that's all I wish for you my friend.
    Love,
    -Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm going to live vicariously through someone else's life, I couldn't pick a better someone than you, who are doing all the fantabulous things I would love to be doing, non-vicariously, as it were! You are marvelous- you make me smile to read how much fun you are having and how joyful you are. :-)
    Love yer guts, B

    Rache

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for living your life your way!! You are to be commended, friend! I adore you!! :)

    ReplyDelete